My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks Announced!

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks Announced!

361697679216601a874bf1970dee09d0

Months ago we reported on a new Equestria Girls book being released and then a few days ago, we reported a few days ago about the possibility of Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks and now there is official confirmation that it’s coming… but not in the form of a movie, at least for now.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks will go on sale as a book beginning April 8th, 2014 on paperback. While there are no official details about the book synopsis, we do know that it is tying back to “Rainbow Power” which will be revealed later in Season 4. The book is being published by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers and will be on sale for $9.99USD, written by Peridita Finn.

Author:

13 Responses to “My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks Announced!”

1. Sethisto says:

I'll let the fandom know about this when I get a real source that isn't you.

2. DoctorDerpy says:

Why no source?

3. […] November, we reported on an Amazon listing of a book Equestria Girls 2. Now Kryptonlogic has published the cover image from a press […]

4. Tivon Arnold says:

Wow. I never thought I would say this about an Equestria Girls thing (Since I love the movie as much as Flash Sentry, and no I'm not gay I love his character) but: I've got a bad fealing about this. (:s

5. Meg says:

Just another chance for the guys at DMX and Hasbro to shove it down our throats how “awesome” Twilight is and how her friends are nothing but a bunch of sidekicks(or in this case, backup dancers/performers) YUCK while she gets to be the main singer? WTF? I hope at least this time her friends can come with her to the human world. But that wont happen because its the Twilight Sparkle: Princess Adventures instead of My Little Pony.

6. Ryan says:

im pretty sure that its is just twilight that enters. I think that applejack, raity, rainbow dash, peikie pie and fluttershy did not no that twilight went back to canterlot high

7. ananymous says:

A book! Are you kidding me! I don't want to read :O /sigh

8. Bronymaster935 says:

Hey Ho Folks I Gotta Say I Thought THIS WOULD HAVE A MOVIE I Would TOATALLY GET THIS